An exciting new learning opportunity has opened up with the Shiatsu College to take the first year of the Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma course as a stand-alone one year course in Holistic Acupressure. Watch our videos to find out What a Shiatsu class is like and more about The Shiatsu College’s course structure.
- 1 year Part time study – taught over 11 weekends
- Practice Acupressure as a professional and / or learn for your personal development
- Stand-alone Certificated course
- Nationally accredited Level 3 qualification
What you will Learn
You will learn how to give safe, competent, deeply relaxing and highly effective basic practical Shiatsu treatments, including the understanding and use of Acupressure points.
You’ll be shown a range of self-help techniques to improve your own health and wellbeing – including meridian stretches, breathing, meditation and simple Qigong exercises.
You will be introduced to the fascinating world of traditional Chinese Medicine as well as to western anatomy from a holistic viewpoint.
Who is the Course for?
- Complete beginners – to gain practical skills in working with your own energies and in helping others. Open to all ages and backgrounds
- Complementary Therapists – to add to the skills you already have
- Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma students
- All Shiatsu students, practitioners & teachers – to develop and expand your practice of Shiatsu and energy work
Interested in simply dropping in to particular modules of the course? Well the Shiatsu College offers the opportunity to do just that by agreement with your local Branch principal – just get in touch to discuss
Please visit the page for each Branch to find out dates and fees. Click here for the list of Branches or use the menu at the top of this page.
We also offer a range of other Workshops and Classes as stand-alone courses for all levels